This series is designed to teach you how to develop multi-threaded programs using python. It will talk about the differences between threads and processes and show you how to create your own threaded programs.
What You’ll Learn
This series is packed full of valuable information. You will learn and understand the following after this tutorial:
- What is a thread?
- What is a process
- How to create a multi-threaded program
- Why multi-threading is used
This is NOT a beginner tutorial and I will not be teaching python syntax. It is also highly encouraged that you are familiar with Object Orientated Principles
- Intermediate Programming Knowledge
- Experience With Python 3 Syntax
- Object Oriented Programming