This series is designed to teach you how to create a discord BOT using the Discord.py module. Currently there are two versions of Discord.py, we are going to use the most recent one, Discord.py rewrite.
What You’ll Learn
This series is packed full of valuable information. You will learn and understand the following after this tutorial:
- Creating A Discord Bot
- Connecting a Discord Bot to a Server
You bot will be able to do the following:
- Sending and Receiving Messages
- Tracking and Logging Activity
- Playing Music and Sounds
- Change User Nicknames
- Ban/Kick Users
- MUCH MORE…
This is NOT a beginner tutorial and I will not be teaching python syntax.
- Intermediate Programming Knowledge
- Experience With Python 3 Syntax